PerformanceBodies recently announced the availability of the long awaited new MD3 EVOLUTION Dirt Late Model aftermarket nosepiece. Just to show that the development process never stops, we now have added the NEW Flat Right Front Fender to the MD3 Evolution mix of products.
The MD3 Evolution family of products, available at Performance Bodies and their network of dealers, consist of the following:
• MD3 Evolution nosepiece - the retail price for the 2-piece nose only is $124.99 for black or white, or $129.99 for red, chevron blue, yellow or orange.
• MD3 Evolution DELUXE Nose Combo - includes the 2-piece nose, 2 side-force fenders, and your choice of newly updated headlight graphics retails for $249.99 (black or white) and $259.99 for colors.
• MD3 Evolution Standard Fender – available for both left and right side which retails for $54.99 for black or white, or $59.99 for red, chevron blue, yellow or orange. The standard fender are designed with the traditional MD3 ‘hump.’
• NEW - MD3 Evolution Right Flat Front Fender – allows for flexibility with the aerodynamics handling of the racecar. The new fender retails for $54.99 for black or white, or $59.99 for red, chevron blue, yellow or orange.
• MD3 Evolution Valance – the 4-piece design valance mounts to the inside of the nose and extends 3” below the nose. The valance is available in 10 colors (white, black, red, yellow, orange, chevron blue, bright yellow, bright red, bright orange, and lime green) and retails for $35.00 for each side.
This new Evolution nosepiece was wind tunnel engineered and tested for maximum performance. Other features include:
- Improved front downforce and side force
- Enhanced splitter for increased handling in traffic
- Improved fit and function
- No return on bottom of nose for easier mounting of Aero Valance (not included)
- The most durable plastic in the industry. Tough enough to withstand the most extreme conditions
- Super light weight without sacrificing strength
- Meets current rules package
“We’re excited about this new Maximum Downforce Evolution nose,” said President of Performance Bodies Scott Braun. “The nosepiece has generated a lot of excitement in the racing industry and the drivers can’t wait to experience the improved handling and performance it has to offer. It has recently been track tested with overwhelmingly positive results.”
The MD3Evolution product mix includes the 2-piece nose and left/right side fenders. Additional products include:
- MD3 Lower Nose Supports
o New supports are now thicker for even more support
o Measures 35” x 8 ¼” .350 thickness
o Retail price $29.99
- MD3 Deluxe Nose Graphic Kits
o The BEST headlight kits in the industry
o Printed on heavy-duty vinyl, clear coated for extra protection, and backed with aggressive adhesive
o Completely redesigned for better fit on the Evolution Nose
o The Camaro, Mustang, and Impala have been completely redesigned to match the latest car model
o Guaranteed to last the life of the nose