The 74 Series (1/2") Shaft Steel Mont-tube Shock is targeted at the open wheel modified racing market. This shock promotes better feel and improved grip. The 1/2" shaft displaces less oil when compressed, giving the shock an added advantage of less rod pressure gain, thus improving driver feel.
• 36% reduction in rod force and pressure gain over 5/8" shaft shocks.
• Robust sealing system is specifically designed to withstand high temperatures and heavy debris.
• Owner rebuildable, serviceable, and revolvable.
• Grooved for coil-over hardware.
• Ideal for fast or rough tracks.
• IMCA legal
• Non-Schrader valve