Joe's Throttle Pedal Only
• Pedal design with comfort and adjustability in mind
• Linkage block acts as a side rest for your foot and can be adjusted to match the best combination for you linkage
• Complete with a return spring and two adjustable stops, one for full throttle and one for return location
Joe's Billet Threaded Heel Stop
• Threaded billet heel stop has the addition of a threaded end which gives you the ability to mount your throttle or brake pedal to your preferred spot
• Lightweight heel stop mounts quick and easy to your floor pan with just four rivets
• Ridged top design provides maximum comfort and grip for your foot, no matter the position
• Threaded end has a 3/8" -24 thread
**Pedals not included**
Joe's Throttle Pull Back
• Throttle pedal assembly pull back bracket mounts to the pedal so the driver can pull the throttle back in case of a stuck throttle
**Throttle Pedal Assembly sold separately**
Joe's Throttle Bell Crank Assembly
• Clamp-On arms with multiple holes to adjust your linkage for a perfect feel
• Shaft and bushings are a close fit for smooth operation
• Welding is required to align the plate on the bell crank to your firewall
• Updated with splines to prevent slipping
Connecting you with a Racing Expert...
Please introduce yourself to start live chat.
Thank you for chatting with us. We are always happy to help you!