• High-torque, gear reduction desgin with billet aluminum mount utilizing an offset design results in more clearance between the oil pan and the starter, and can be rotated for additional chassis clearance
• Black powdercoat finished high-output 12V 1.4 KW motor spins the engine over faster than stock starters, delivering 40-50 percent more cranking power. 3.75-to-1 sealed gear-reduction drive and full ball bearing construction for 11.0:1 maximum compression ratio engines
• Includes shims to set pinion-gear engagement, when necessary
• Approved by all leading sanctioning organizations
• Fits all Chevy V6 and small and big block V8 engines using 153 or 168 tooth flywheels
• Weighs 10.5 lbs
Note: Starter is a midsize and may have clearance issues with select headers and oil pans.