This 3-piece Pinto replacement spindle to be used in conjunction with the 1979-up GM Metric front brake rotors, bearings and calipers. The advanced engineering techniques allowed for a redesign of the spindle in a newly forged, heat-treated steel design that is both stronger and lighter than the original. These spindles serve as a replacement for cars currently running Pinto/Mustang II setups. The 8 degree pin inclination not only improves handling and driver feel, but also dynamically adds cross weight to the car during counter steering which leads to increased drive off the corner. The shortened, dropped steering arm reduces spacing requirements on outer tie rods and minimizes bump steer while improving overall strength.
Accepts '79-Up GM Metric rotors, calipers, stock tapered upper and lower ball joints.
- 8° Pin Inclination
- Three-piece design for quick, easy replacement
- Kit includes spindle, bolt-on "short" steering arm, caliper bracket and hardware.
- IMCA approved for IMCA Modifieds and Sport Mod
- Assembly is required
- Choose (L) Left or (R) Right side
- All peices also sold separately