• Aluminum case design weighs 50 lbs
• 19" from bellhousing flange to the end of the tailhousing
• Same reliable design as the 70001 “Original Brinn”
• Reverse idler gear and low speed gear are NOT engaged in direct drive, separate low and reverse gears make shifting precise
• Input and output shafts are gundrilled for reduced weight
• Dog clutch design provides the most durability and the smoothest shifting available with dog clutch and detent design eliminating the need for special shifters
• 27 tooth output shaft spline that will accept any length yoke, SAE 10 tooth input shaft spline
• Low gear ratio: 1.88:1, Reverse gear ratio: 2.29:1
• Shafts and gears are cryogenically treated
• Uses approximately 1 quart of fluid, make sure it flows out the fill plug
• Recommended fluid is Brinn RT-1 or 20W-50 non-synthetic motor oil
• Shifter arms included
Connecting you with a Racing Expert...
Please introduce yourself to start live chat.
Thank you for chatting with us. We are always happy to help you!