• Used on the RIGHT FRONT of open wheel modifieds and street stocks racing on dirt surfaces to reduce right front braking bias to aid in corner entry
• Can be used on the rear of open wheel modifieds and street stocks racing on pavement surfaces to reduce rear brake bias
• Undersize 2-1/4" piston provides approximately 20% less caliper clamping force for increased brake bias
• Increases range of brake bias adjustment for better brake performance and allows for more brake system tuneability
• RIGHT Side ONLY
• Quality control checked and pressure tested
• Stock appearing
• Mounting Center - 5-1/2"
Connecting you with a Racing Expert...
Please introduce yourself to start live chat.
Thank you for chatting with us. We are always happy to help you!