• Aluminum case design weighs 46 lbs
• Measures 21-1/2" from the bellhousing flange to the end of the tailhousing
• Lightweight internal clutch eliminates the need for any external clutch assembly
• Gun drilled input and output shafts for weight reduction
• Reverse utilizes existing gear train, no internal chains or belts
• SAE 10 tooth input shaft spline
• Six inch long, 27 tooth output shaft spline will accept any length yoke
• Low gear ratio: 2.68:1
• Reverse gear ratio: 1.78:1
• Uses approximately 1 500ml bottle of RT-1 (BRI70652)
Connecting you with a Racing Expert...
Please introduce yourself to start live chat.
Thank you for chatting with us. We are always happy to help you!