XP 3 - Synthetic
• Offers outstanding high temperature and high shear protection
• Ideal for crate, spec and custom built engines with clearances under .0027"
• Viscosity typical of a SAE 10W-30
• Recommended for use with 604 Crate
XP 4 - Non-Synthetic
• High zinc, petroleum formula racing oil, XP4 offers low cost protection for racers who want to use non-synthetic oil
• Excellent protection for dirt and nitrous racers who need to change their oil frequently
• Ideal for big blocks, flat tappet camshafts, nitrous, and alcohol fueled drag engines
• Viscosity typical of 15W-50
XP 5 - Semi-Synthetic
• Provides excellent high temperature shear and oxidation stability compared to mineral oils without the higher cost of a full synthetic
• Viscosity Grade: 20W-50
• Ideal for loose clearance engines and older dry sump pumps
XP 7 - Semi-Synthetic
• XP7 is based on our proven XP5 racing oil
• Ideal for desert and off-road engines, IMCA modified engines, spec engines, flat tappet camshafts and hydraulic lifter engines
• Designed for clearances under .0030"
• Viscosity typical of 10W-40
XP 9 - Sythetic
• Reduces wear and lowers temps compared to conventional 20W-50 racing oils
• Provides increased high temperature and high shear protection for wet sump and high compression application
• Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuels
• Ideal for high output steel block engines
• Viscosity typical of SAE 10W-40
Connecting you with a Racing Expert...
Please introduce yourself to start live chat.
Thank you for chatting with us. We are always happy to help you!