Jones Aluminum Power Steering pump with Aluminum tank and 6” V-belt Pulley
- CNC machined housing provides accurate tolerances for the race proven internals along with enhanced flow characteristics.
- 18 oz. Aluminum Tank with HD billet tank-to-pump mounting ears & vented billet cap.
- #6 Inlet and Outlet with the option of a straight, 45° or 90° fitting for the return side of the reservoir on either the side of the tank or bottom.
- Integrated reservoir insures the pump will not starve for fluid regardless of track conditions, plus the benefit of easier installation without the hassle of remote reservoir lines.
- Internal tank baffling will keep fluid calm and airless even at high RPM’s.
- Billet aluminum Deep Grip V-Belt pulley that utilizes a proven black hardcoat finish to help with wear resistance maximizing performance.
- The Deep Grip V-Belt Pulley design allows Jones pulleys to properly seat the belt even at high race RPM’s maximizing belt contact for traction, reducing the risk of belt unseating.
- Each pump undergoes complete testing on Jones custom dyno to ensure maximum efficiency and performance.
- Sweet Block Mount Bracket will work with the Jones power steering pump.