• The KD-14 is an aerospace lightweight TIG welded aluminum core with outer grip that has been created with the extreme grip RG material, carbon synthetic finish with hand sewn MPI Orange crossed stitched technique with double MPI Orange marker
• Popular option for Micro/Mini sprint drivers and dirt karting applications
• D-shaped flat top for improved visibilty
• AIM Michron compatible with pre-machine spoke slot
• Inner structure has been engineered to deform under elevated impacts, absorbing the load and reducing the effect on drivers upper body offering an engineered safety advantage
• Inner foam injection has been developed to have the highest vibration absorption rate in the industry
• Black anodized padded spokes with double MPI Orange marker
• 14" diameter wheel with 2" dish weighs 1.25 lbs.
Connecting you with a Racing Expert...
Please introduce yourself to start live chat.
Thank you for chatting with us. We are always happy to help you!