• 5Q shocks can be re-valved and rebuilt by racers in a matter of minutes using basic tools
• Two-piece bodies make it simple to disassemble and reassemble shocks
• The gland features relief cuts and a hyper screw port, making shocks easy to fill and bleed on assembly
• An upgraded seal kit minimizes leaks—especially in high-rebound applications
• The compression tube uses a slip fit design to simplify the rebuild process
• 5Q shocks utilize a laser-engraved, black-anodized closure nut to make serial numbers and valving easy to read at the track or in the shop
Connecting you with a Racing Expert...
Please introduce yourself to start live chat.
Thank you for chatting with us. We are always happy to help you!