• AFCO 74 Series Shocks feature a (1/2") Shaft Steel Mont-tube Shock is targeted at the open wheel modified racing market
• Promotes better feel and improved grip
• 36% reduction in rod force and pressure gain over 5/8" shaft shocks
• Robust sealing system designed to withstand high temperatures and heavy debris
• Owner rebuildable, serviceable, and revolvable
• Grooved for coilover hardware
• Ideal for fast or rough tracks
• Non-Schrader valve
• IMCA legal
"7" shocks do not have coil-over snap ring washer"
Uses coil-over kits:
AFC 20125A7R - (2 5/8” Spring)
AFC 20125A7KR - (5” Spring)
Connecting you with a Racing Expert...
Please introduce yourself to start live chat.
Thank you for chatting with us. We are always happy to help you!